Last month, I was out jogging in the park and I met this really hot girl. She was about 5’9" with a really pretty smile and looked like Kim Kardashian except with bigger boobs, bigger thighs, thicker legs, Angelina Jolie’s lips, Lauren London’s dimples, and Lanisha Cole’s complexion (she was Black). We started talking, then I gave we exchanged numbers. I keep texting her to see if we could hang out and go somewhere, but she keeps saying that she has plans. Then yesterday we were texting each other and I invited her to come over to my apartment and hang out. She said she would come, but never showed up. Then later that night, she texted me and told me that she couldn’t find the street my apartment was on. Is she playing me?

Only she knows, for sure. Why don’t U ask her? If you go on looks alone, possibly she dose too? Anyway, she did not have to phone/text back, and if she texts, *she should/could have had a phone to call you from any street, road/car, "lost or not". It’ rather dubious she want to get together, I would have called, if I ever would have conceded to even go in th first place, which is more highly unlikely, tall or not, *most females are pretty *savvy about going to any guys place, alone..don’t u realize that yourself? Just watching the daily/nightly news, crime, and sexual innuendo’s is enough to make any woman beware! (if it’s someone they *think they know; & "bring a friend", *maybe that’s different?)

6 Responses to “Is this girl playing me?”

• HarleyQuinn says:

Maybe offer to go to hers, if she still says no then she isnt interested.
    References :

• Free High-Fives and Hugs says:

Yes. She’s probably showing her equally hot boyfriend all your pathetic text messages so that they can have a good laugh.

@ Cutie Pi: Lanisha Cole is not light skinned. And also, he was just saying that she had a voluptuous body like Kim Kardashian and that her lips looked like Angelina Jolie’s. It has nothing to do with using White and light-skinned women to describe a Black woman.

@ Cutie Pi: What’s wrong with that? Some Black women actually do look like Kim Kardashian.
    References :

• Cutie Pi says:

lol well you know what is funny you used non-black women and light black women to describe a black girl
    Im sorry but that was just too funny to me how sad it is that you dont know many black celebs that are nice looking..goes to show how the media portrays black women in a racist/bias light..LOL!! No offense to you in any way

To answer your quesiton..you are sweating her. And maybe she can sense it..we women can sense things like that, and it is probably a major turn off for her..either that or she could think of a way to use you in some way. It is best if you keep cool and calm and focus on other things. Im sure if she is interested she will return your calls..if not just move on because maybe she doesnt think you are her type.
    We all have our types.

@ the user above me
    i was not bashing or ridiculing the asker, but the media for portraying mostly non-black women or light black women on TV and brainwashing people. That is why i said "No offense to him"
    If anyone thought i was they are very ignorant and most likely illiterate.
    I mentioned it because we black women dominate curvacious bods and full lips..there should not be 1 non-black woman being used to describe a black woman.
    References :

• help??? says:

References :
    U did not state if you were "black, *white, *Indian, *Spanish or Arab/Chinese? So, it’s so herd to even answer this question; without know her, maybe she just dates her own kind, and after the thought regretted giving the phone number out, or talked to a friend who suggested: "don’t be foolish, and/or go, alone"! Who needs *trouble, in lieu of most guys? Many of females *do not go on looks same way.

• Baby Spongebob says:

Don’t you know that you should never trust a big butt and a smile?

References :

• Love God says:

It sounds so. Sorry, pal.
    References :